Sunday, September 13, 2009

What's on your mind?



This week starts a new section on the blog, entitled, "What's on your mind?" This is a time for dialogue. Often I hear from young people that no one wants to listen, well, I'm listening but we cannot make changes or help unless we know what it is that you are passionate about.

I featured the song, Love him like I do, because that is how I feel about God. I am passionate about worshipping the Lord. I love to go to church, to sing and to hear the message, but is that your experience?

Our dialogue for today is this: What is your idea of worship? What do you feel about going to church? If you could set up what you thought a church services should be, what would it look like? And finally how can you add to the worship experience (your own and to others)? Let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment