Sunday, October 11, 2009

What is your heart condition, part 2 of 2



Rev. Arnetta Ivy continues her lesson in second part about the heart condition. Rev. Arnetta included information from the website:

http://sln.fi.edu/biosci/heart.hotmail

The scripture for this week is taken from:

Galatians 5:22-24 (NIV).
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passion and desire.

Psalm 139:23-24 (NKJ)
Search me, O God and know my heart; Try me and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked (sinful) way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

I hope this weeks lesson is an encouragement to you. Come back next week. We still have one more lesson from Minister Mario Jenkins regarding the heart of man and the love of God. In the upcoming weeks look for Minister Tracy Burkins and Minister Jewel D. Williams.

Let us heart from you about this lesson. Let's talk....

No comments:

Post a Comment