Sunday, February 13, 2011

Special dedication - No Weapon

I am dedicating this song to those young people that are in the midst of some struggles in their lives. It seems everything you are trying to do is meeting with discouragement. You even wonder in yourself, "Lord, why is this happening? What did I do wrong? or Are you there? I want to take this time to remind you that no weapons of the enemy will succeed against you. I especially dedicate this song to a very special young man, Jeremy Van.

My prayer: Right now Father I ask that you would intervene on behalf of Jeremy and many other of our young people that are trying to make right choices in their lives, yet are continually met with discouragement. Touch Ashley, Joselyn, Deja, Tyler, Reggie, Micheal and so many others that I cannot name, yet you are aware of each one of them.

Lord, these are young people that are part of the remnant. They have determined that they want to live for you and therefore the enemy of our soul wants to discourage them, defeat them and lie to them. Yet, you are the truth, the way and the light of our life. Allow them to see your hand working in their situations and circumstances. Those that are facing things even right now, I ask that you come to their rescue. Deliver them from the snares that the enemy is creating to stop their progress. Do not let lies, rumors or tricks defeat them. Today Lord we pray your safety upon each of their lives. I also pray Lord for each of their successes. Lord allow their lives to prosper as their soul does prosper in you. Lord show your self mighty in their lives. This we declare in JESUS' name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment