Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fueling the Mind: Rely on Godly Wisdom


So a man thinks, so is he ~ What are you thinking?!

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:” Philippians 2:5


Fueling the Mind: Rely on Godly Wisdom



Psalm 26:1-3 (NIV)

1 Vindicate me, LORD, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the LORD and have not faltered. 2 Test me, LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; 3 for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.


Ecclesiastes 7:24-26 (NIV)


24 Whatever exists is far off and most profound—who can discover it? 25 So I turned my mind to understand, to investigate and to search out wisdom and the scheme of things and to understand the stupidity of wickedness and the madness of folly. 26 I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.

No comments:

Post a Comment