Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Job: Release from shame (part 3 of 4)




Theme: Enter God’s Rest: Time for “R & R”
Release and Renewal/Restoration


WEDNESDAY’S WORD

January 22, 2014
Job: Release from shame (part 3 of 4)
~Some friends are no help~

Psalm 25:15 NIV ~ My eyes are ever on the Lord,
for only he will release my feet from the snare.
















Job 12:1-6 (Message) “I’m sure you speak for all the
experts, and when you die there’ll be no one left to tell us how to live. But
don’t forget that I also have a brain—I don’t intend to play second fiddle to
you. It doesn’t take an expert to know these things. 4-6 “I’m
ridiculed by my friends: ‘So that’s the man who had conversations with God!’Ridiculed
without mercy: ‘Look at the man who never did wrong!’ It’s easy for the
well-to-do to point their fingers in blame, for the well-fixed to pour scorn on
the strugglers. Crooks reside safely in high-security houses, insolent
blasphemers live in luxury; they’ve bought and paid for a god who’ll protect
them.

No comments:

Post a Comment