Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Moses: Release Comes Through Prayer (Part 1 of 4)


Join us for today's message!

Theme: Enter God’s Rest: Time for “R & R”
Release and Renewal/Restoration


WEDNESDAY’S WORD 

Moses: Release comes through prayer
(part 1 of 4)


Psalm 25:15 NIV ~ My eyes are ever on the Lord,
for only he will release my feet from the snare.

Exodus
9:28-30
(NIV)
28 Pray to
the Lord, for we have had enough thunder and hail. I will let you go;
you don’t have to stay any longer.” 29 Moses replied,
“When I have gone out of the city, I will spread out my hands in prayer to
the Lord. The thunder will stop and there will be no more hail, so you may
know that the earth is the Lord’s. 30 But
I know that you and your officials still do not fear the Lord God.”




















No comments:

Post a Comment