Sunday, January 31, 2010

Complaining turns an 11 day trip into 40 years




For those that do not know, this is me, Minister Jewel D. Williams. I created C.O.M.E (College Online Ministry and Encouragement) because I was listening to many of the complaints about not being able to find a church to attend while many of you are away at school.

This blog does not attempt to replace the fellowship or growing that takes place in the church environment. It is only a supplement for you until you can find a church home and then afterwards, just a help in your growth process.

This year, the Lord has been speaking to me about being grateful. That will be the theme throughout many of the messages you see for the remainder of your school year. I pray that each of you receives the message in this lesson and applies it to your daily living. Let me know what your responses are, we would love to talk to you, pray with you and help you in your growth process. God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for this lesson. We as a people complain and I do not think we at times realize it. So I thank you again for your words of encouragement. Lord God help me not to complain, because it will not help, but hinder me. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! We all tend to only look at what we want and don't have instead of looking at what we need that God so ably supples. We do need to ask God to help us not complain.

    ReplyDelete