Sunday, March 17, 2013

God's reality regarding purpose: To show love

 
 

SUNDAY MESSAGES

March 17, 2013

What are you afraid of?

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

~God’s reality regarding purpose: To show love ~

 

John 13:33-35 – to show who we belong to

33 “My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come. 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

 

 

2 Corinthians 13:11 – to receive the peace of God

[ Final Greetings ] Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

 

1 John 4:11-13 – to show the world a glimpse of God through us

11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment