Sunday, March 24, 2013

God's reality regarding purpose: To forgive



SUNDAY MESSAGES

March 24, 2013

What are you afraid of?

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

~God’s reality regarding purpose: to forgive ~

Exodus 34:9 – allows us to be God’s people

“Lord,” he said, “if I have found favor in your eyes, then let the Lord go with us. Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance.”

 

Psalm 103:2-4 – to allow us access to his healing power

2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,

 

Psalm 130:3-5 – To allow us to praise him

3 If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand? 4 But with you there is forgiveness,
so that we can, with reverence, serve you. 5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
and in his word I put my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment